We use the following categories of cookie:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into the Website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website when they are using it. They also enable us to see how users use the Website. This helps us to improve the way the Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality/preference cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Security cookies. These cookies are used for security purposes.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
||Cookie used by Miscrosoft .NET based technology platforms. Serves the purpose of maintaining a user's session on server.
||Cookie used to identify if a user has accepted the usage of non-essential (analytics) cookies by the site.
||Cookie used to identify if a user is viewing the site on a small screened device such as a mobile phone.
||Google Analytics cookie for tracking page views.
||Google Analytics cookie for identifying a unique user of the site.
||Google Analytics cookie to limit/throttle page requests.
By clicking [“accept cookies”] on the cookie consent box when you first access the Website and by continuing to access and use the Website you accept our use of the cookies described above.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of some or all cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Website.
For more detailed information about cookies and how they can be managed and deleted, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page at: https://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout - for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page at: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Twitter remarketing service is provided by Twitter Inc.
You can opt out of Twitter's interest-based ads by following their instructions at: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170405
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page at: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
To opt out of Facebook's interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt out of Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA (http://www.aboutads.info/choices/), the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada (http://youradchoices.ca/) or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe (http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/), or by using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook's Data Policy at: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
"Do Not Track" Signals Under California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Any changes we make to our privacy and cookies policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy and cookies policy.
Continued use of the Website will signify that you agree to such changes.
How to contact us
Questions, comments and requests regarding the privacy and cookies policy are welcomed and should be sent to us at email@example.com.
Please also contact us if you would like to know more about our data processing activities, to update or amend any of your personal data which you have provided to us or if you believe our records relating to your personal data are incorrect.
Cookies are currently: Off